Kickstarter Marketing Services for Crowdfunding
Our full-service, in-house crowdfunding agency brings your products to market via Kickstarter, Indiegogo and other popular platforms.
Sell Products and Validate Consumer Demand with Crowdfunding
Startups everywhere are turning to crowdfunding as a way to launch a company, sell their product and achieve market validation. If you’re looking to run a crowdfunding campaign, we can help. As one of the first Kickstarter marketing companies, we have experience with every type of project. In fact, we’ve worked with some of the most successful crowdfunding projects out there. When it comes to crowdfunding marketing, we’re the easy choice.
Crowdfunding marketing services include:
- Discovery and strategy to identify your ideal audiences
- Video and photography services to show your product in it’s best light
- Pre-launch promotion to build a following and garner press attention
- Facebook advertising to target those most interested in your crowdfunding project
- Email marketing to nuture your project backers and encourage viral growth
- Copywriting services laser tuned to attract backers by combining informational and emotional appeals
- Public relations contacts with established publications to get your project in the news
- Social media to attract backers and retain them with engaging content and responsive monitoring
- Cross promotions with other active campaigns to encourage new backers for both projects
Which Service is Right for Your Crowdfunding Project?
Our Active Campaign services are right for you if:
- Your campaign is live
- You have a strong and communicative campaign page
- Your live campaign isn’t doing as well as you would like
- Your advertising and public relations efforts haven’t been successful
- You need to outsource the marketing work for your campaign so that you can focus on other aspects of the campaign
- You need the expertise of a dedicated marketing team with years of crowdfunding experience
Full Service Campaigns
Our Full Service Campaign services are right for you if:
- You need assistance developing professional marketing materials such as photography, videography, a pre-launch landing page and a campaign page
- You need to grow your email list and social following
- You need to garner interest in your campaign through press coverage
- You want the expertise and manpower of a dedicated marketing team for your campaign
- Your project is at least six weeks away from launching
What to Expect When You Crowdfund a Product With Enventys Partners
Our team works with you through a series of meetings and asset consultations to fully understand the product and how best to market your project. During this time we also offer video and asset consultation to ensure you have the best content for your Kickstarter campaign. If needed, we also have the ability to create photo and video assets with our in-house team.
After creating an optimized landing page for lead generation, our team begins to collect leads through social media management and Facebook ads to ensure a strong foundation for the launch of your campaign.
During pre-launch, our team works to craft campaign copy and rewards copy to prepare for your Kickstarter campaign launch. Our graphic design team also works to create campaign page graphics that are not only eye-catching, but representative of your brand and product.
On launch day, we mobilize the leads that we’ve built to have a strong launch day. We also distribute press releases and pitch our curated list of media contacts, while activating our highly-targeted Facebook ad campaigns that focus on your project.
Active Campaign Promotion
Throughout your campaign, we work diligently to send the most relevant traffic to your page through Facebook ads, email marketing, public relations, social media management, cross promotions and more to support a successful campaign.
Active Campaign Promotion
Kickstarter Marketing Services
How Are We Different?
We Are A One-Stop Solution
We Are Agile
We Have The Experience
Want to see more?
We’ve launched hundreds of products, and we go above and beyond to ensure you end up with a product that fits your vision and hits your sales goals.
Recent Crowdfunding Articles from Our Blog
You crushed your crowdfunding campaign and hit your goal, or you’re well on your way to finishing strong. So, what do you do next to keep up the momentum?read more
Why should you outsource your product development? When you start examining the time, money and resources it will take to get it to market, the advantages will become obvious.read more
A crucial aspect of developing a new product is always determining the right sourcing solution for your needs. While the traditional option was to opt for a single source, dual sourcing has become more popular. To figure out if this makes sense for your particular product, explore the pros and cons of dual sourcing.read more