Product Sourcing, Manufacturing and Fulfillment
Because manufacturing and supply chains don’t line themselves up.
Our Sourcing Services Handle All Aspects Of Product Sourcing, Manufacturing And Fulfillment.
Effective manufacturing and supply chains don’t just line themselves up.
At EP, your entire product’s lifecycle is in focus. Sourcing, manufacturing and fulfillment are critical for your product’s longterm health. We keep up to date with the latest manufacturing techniques to make sure your product is produced at the highest quality for the lowest price.
And with locations across the world, we also have the expertise to leverage the complexities of the global import and excise landscape to your advantage.
Our logistic experts are located across the globe so you get the best factories and suppliers in the most reliable, effective and cost-efficient way possible.
Our specialties include:
- Factory Identification
- Identification of Shelf Components
- BOM (Bill of Materials)
Once suppliers and factories have been determined, assembly and quality control to ensure your product is manufactured as intended.
Our specialties include:
- Quality Control
We know how to affordably and efficiently get your product into your customers’ hands without cutting into your bottom line.
Our specialties include:
- Certification Testing
Are You Ready To Get Started On Sourcing Your Next Project? So Are We.
In addition to our offices in the continental U.S., we have an office in Taichung, Taiwan that manages sourcing in Asia, plus strong relationships with trading companies in Hong Kong, long-standing relationships in China, Taiwan and Vietnam and a network of contract manufacturers in North and Central America. Regardless of where you are or where you’d like to source from, we can find the perfect manufacturer or factory for your product or brand.
What to Expect When Enventys Partners Handles Your Sourcing, Manufacturing And Fulfillment
We are heavily involved with your engineering project from start to finish, here’s what you can expect when you work with us.
- Discovery: We begin sourcing, manufacturing and fulfillment by reviewing the current state of your product development, then meet with you to discuss strategy, including scope, budget and timeline. If Enventys Partners is your development partner, then we will already have a thorough knowledge of the product and can move even faster.
- Factory Selection: The key to finding the perfect factory is developing a Request for Proposal Packet. This sets us up to facilitate communications, quoting and negotiations about factors such as value engineering, tooling strategy, schedule and pricing. From there, we’ll help you select the right factory.
- Pre-Production: Once we’ve worked to select a factory, your product will move into pre-production. The factory will make tooling and oversee sample production. Then, we’ll work with the factory to develop a quality plan, complete all necessary lab testing and certifications, and finally, finalize pricing and terms.
- Mass Production: Once your product is ready to move into mass production, we’ll update your production schedule, finalize your production purchase order, and set up a factory visit for Quality Assurance (QA) before production begins. Once production has begun, we’ll be in constant contact with the production managers to address any issues to insure the best quality product is produced.
Featured Blog Articles
Key Aspects of Producing and Manufacturing Soft Goods
Manufacturing a garment or another new consumer product using soft goods is a highly-technical process that can be quite overwhelming if it’s something you’ve never done before.
The Pros and Cons of Dual Sourcing
A crucial aspect of developing a new product is always determining the right sourcing solution for your needs. While the traditional option was to opt for a single source, dual sourcing has become mor…
Preparing for Sourcing and Manufacturing of a Consumer Product
So, you’ve created an exceptional product and decided to begin the process of sourcing it. Before you get started, there are vital tasks to complete in preparation for lining up the right manufacturer…
Here’s what you can expect when you develop a product with Enventys Partners
With hundreds of new products under our belts, we’ve developed a proven process for product development that we know works time and time again.
Each project begins with a strategy session where we work with the client to blueprint where we are going and determine the path we expect to take.
We take the time to research the market, analyze existing products and uncover valuable insights that will help us create a beautiful product.
Armed with data and industry knowledge, a product begins to form as we design and engineer the foundation of the product.
Through iteration, we learn more about the product we’re designing and create prototype after prototype, refining each model as we go.
Once we’ve settled on a final design, we complete the product process through expert manufacturer selection.