Enventys Partners is a startup digital marketing agency, specializing in developing and executing digital marketing plans for a wide range of global clients. We specialize in technology and startup marketing, with an emphasis on integrating all of our services to meet client needs.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver stunning designs under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creation of web design, logos, icons and other graphics for all of Enventys Partners’ clients.
- Create web designs, logos, icons, online ad images, infographics, press inserts and other graphics according to best practices for a range of different clients
- Slice PSDs to CSS and HTML for implementation by our development team
- Create banner ads in native advertising software platforms
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver graphics on time and to the highest standards
- Work with team members to ensure final products fit cohesively with the overall project
- 2+ years professional web design experience, preferably within a creative or agency environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and InDesign
- Ability to design PSD ready for markup, taking into consideration how it looks, how it works and how it will be used
- An exceptional eye for design, styles, trends and innovation
- Strong UI/UX understanding
- Familiarity with email marketing and design
- Demonstrates clear reasoning in design decisions
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals
- Experience in creating wireframes and strong knowledge of front-end development