Enventys Partners is the industry’s only full-service, turnkey product launch agency. We combine start-to-finish, all-encompassing product development services with digital marketing expertise to create innovative products and bring them to market.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
We are looking for a talented Facebook Advertising Specialist to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute paid Internet marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will own the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management.
This is an entry level Facebook advertising position for someone who wants to learn the powerful Facebook Advertising Platform and how to utilize it to get business results.
In this position, you will learn how to use and master Facebook ad manager, power editor, create audiences, and the secrets to Facebook ads that convert. If you already have a little experience with Facebook ads, even better. After training, you will then be responsible executing Facebook Ad campaigns for lead generation & sales for clients across multiple industries.
- Writing Copy for Facebook Ads
- Creating some graphics for Facebook Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Enjoys learning new things
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools