We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter. An ideal marketing intern will be either a junior or senior at a university, seeking a degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related program.
Our interns should be hungry to learn and absorb knowledge from all around them. Interns must have strong written and oral skills, strong organizational and project delivery skills, and the ability to serve as a team player. Other skills should include:
- Experience with web content management systems is a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of standard verbal and written communications practices, as well as various social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora)
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines
- Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Writing press releases
- Media list maintenance
- Competitor research and analysis
- Writing editorial calendars
- Scheduling social media calendars
- Posting articles and schedule social media to support them
- Researching questions and answers that potential customers have about the services we provide.
- Taking photos and document what we do around here on a daily basis.
- Intern will have to sign a confidentiality agreement and employee agreement as we are in a very competitive business
- Intern must be eligible to receive school credit for participation in program
- Enventys Partners to pay for lunches, dinners, and all expenses that Intern will incur attending events on our behalf
To apply for the digital marketing internship, please send your resume to Christine Lavery at firstname.lastname@example.org.