The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
Enventys Partners is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our content marketing team. An ideal candidate will have prior internship or on-the-job experience, with a degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related program.
- Executes day-to-day activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of social media activities.
- Maintains close and frequent contact with clients, and strengthens rapport between the company and the client.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key influencers to strengthen social media opportunities
- Coordinates with management to ensure messaging is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Executes effective, comprehensive social media programs to achieve client goals.
- Writes compelling copy for campaign pages and landing pages.
- Contributes to marketing and messaging strategy for all clients.
- Demonstrates effective knowledge of print, electronic and Internet media, particularly those that impact client activities.
- Writes effectively for various social media as required.
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency.
- Presents key milestone deliverables to clients.
- Assists in the development of plans and proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of content marketing or social media experience
- Proven track record of social media and digital marketing campaign success
- Knowledge of traditional marketing communications and cross-channel integration.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless account service.
- Exceptional focus on details.
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Primary responsibilities: The primary function of this individual will be to create, manage and update social media channels for Enventys Partners’ clients. This individual will support the team in meeting established client goals, as well as providing tactical communications services for assigned day-to-day tasks in support of client projects.
Other skills should include:
- Working knowledge of standard verbal and written communications practices, as well as various social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and Quora)
- Crowdfunding knowledge or experience preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines
- Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility