The North Carolina Get Your Business Online program with Google will be holding a free event at The Big Chill in Charlotte, NC on Friday February 24. Sessions includes build your free website, promote your business online, grow your business online and …
In Google’s view, every small business should be online, and it aims to make that a reality. The goal of the Get Your Business Online program is to provide small businesses the tools and resources necessary to move online. With 97 percent of consumers looking online for products and services, 63 percent of small businesses in the United States do not have a website. These small businesses are invisible to potential consumers. Moving these businesses online provides opportunities to attract new costumers, increase sales and expand.
This program will provide:
- Free, easy-to-build Intuit website
- Free customized domain name
- Free web hosting for one year
- Free online tools and training
To prepare for the program:
- Set website goals – Understanding the purpose of the website will help decide the content that will be displayed.
- Describe your business – What makes your products or services unique from your competitors?
- Choose domain name – A domain name is the website address and should be as similar as possible to the business name
- Bring photos – Choose high quality photographs of your products or services to use in order to distinguish from competitors.
Google Continues it’s educational program for small businesses to learn how to grow your business online with Google Learn. You can watch video courses, read how-to guides and follow worksheets to get free tips on how to promote your business online.
Are you going to attend the North Carolina Get Your Business Online with Google event?