The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
Enventys Partners is looking for creative and resourceful jack-of-all-trades video interns who can assist with creating compelling short form video. Candidates must be familiar with production and post-production techniques and equipment. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Premiere and Final Cut 7/X desirable.
This is an unpaid temporary position with part-time hours based in Charlotte, NC. The deadline to apply is midnight Monday, May 19th, 2017.
- Assist with video shoots
- Record sound
- Help maintain studio and equipment
- General production assistance
- Set up basic lighting configurations
- Go on runs for the department (owning a car is a plus)
- Ingest and perform basic edits
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Assist production team with administrative tasks
- Experience working in production and post production in an academic or professional environment
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- A positive, playful disposition
- Apply by emailing email@example.com. No calls please.