The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
The Public Relations Account Manager will be responsible for executing PR strategy and tactics by writing and editing press releases, building and maintaining relationships with prominent media outlets both locally and globally, and securing PR placement for all of Enventys Partners’ clients.
- Executes day-to-day activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of public relations activities.
- Maintains close and frequent contact with clients, and strengthens rapport between the company and the client.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key journalists to strengthen public relations opportunities
- Coordinates with management to ensure messaging is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Executes effective, comprehensive public relations programs to achieve client goals.
- Demonstrates effective knowledge of print, electronic and Internet media, particularly those that impact client activities.
- Writes effectively for various media as required.
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency.
- Presents key milestone deliverables to clients.
- Assists in the development of plans and proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of public relations experience
- Proven track record of public relations success and media relations
- Knowledge of traditional marketing communications and cross-channel integration.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless account service.
- Exceptional focus on details.
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs