Enventys Partners is a startup digital marketing agency, specializing in developing and executing digital marketing plans for a wide range of global clients. We specialize in technology and startup marketing, with an emphasis on integrating all of our services to meet client needs. The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency.
We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter. Enventys Partners is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our PR and social media marketing team. An ideal marketing intern will be either a junior or senior at a university, with a degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related program.
About the Program:
Interns will spend their time in four of the core practices of our agency: Public Relations, Social Media, SEO and PPC. After spending three weeks focused in each area, interns will have the chance to return to the area of their choosing for the remaining month of their program. The final month of the internship will be focused on gaining a deeper knowledge of the area of their choice and may involve a final, capstone project.
- Writing press releases
- Media list maintenance
- Competitor research and analysis
- Twitter outreach
- Writing editorial calendars
- Scheduling social media calendars
- Compiling lists of link prospects and performing outreach
- Reading site audit reports and compiling a list of site fixes
- Implementing standardized filters for our clients’ Google Analytics profiles
- Reviewing PPC accounts and checking to see if things are connected between Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Cleaning up ad accounts that have gotten heavy with paused terms
- Researching possible reporting tools
Interns must have strong written and oral skills, strong organizational and project delivery skills, and the ability to serve as a team player. Other skills should include:
- Working knowledge of standard verbal and written communications practices, as well as various social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora)
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines
- Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Intern will have to sign a confidentiality agreement and employee agreement as we are in a very competitive business
- Intern must be eligible to receive school credit for participation in program
- We will also pay for lunches, dinners, and all expenses that Intern will incur attending events on our behalf