This role will have two primary functions and will see you working closely with both our Marketing and Product Development teams. One of your primary responsibilities will see you serve as the “face” of Enventys – providing a human touch to inbound leads amidst properly evaluating them and ultimately routing them to the appropriate department. Your other primary function will be to generate new crowdfunding marketing business – via inbound and outbound selling of our various services to live crowdfunding projects.
Additionally, you will take on special projects regarding analytics, the marketing of Enventys Partners, and general optimization of the sales funnel.
Supervision & Reporting:
You will report directly to and work with our Business Development Team and Managers. We allow for a remote-work environment, however, have regularly scheduled (virtual) meetings which will require your attendance.
Functions & Responsibilities:
• You will evaluate inbound leads and route them to the appropriate sales representative. You will serve as the “first face” our new potential customers engage with.
• You will continue to manage relationships with slower-developing leads and provide light assistance to keep them warm until the time they are ready to engage us professionally. Additionally, you will provide
guidance to prospects deemed not a good fit for our services to continue to augment Enventys’s position in the entrepreneurial and startup communities.
• New business generation. Via outbound and inbound sales initiatives, you willownour “active crowdfunding” business pipeline and regularly sell our advertising, ProductHype newsletter, and other marketing services to the projects live on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Clearly-defined success benchmarks will be established.
• Continue to support the Sales Team as a safety net for time spent out of the office, attending tradeshows, etc.
Qualities of a Good Candidate:
• Articulate, effective communicator. Excellent email and organizational skills.
• Independently motivated and autonomous.
• Prior Marketing and/or Sales experience preferred.
• Flexible hours and an open-office policy allow you to work from where, when, and as you choose.
Productive and effective results are more important than the “how”.
• Ten (10) vacation/time-off days per year in addition to “Office Closed” days.
• Additional performance-based compensation.
• The Management Team will work to benchmark goals for the company, sales team, and individual lines of business. Your role has a direct impact on our collective ability to achieve those goals.
• Individually, it is expected you bring in, on average, at least three (3) new clients per week.
• Maintaining maximum operational efficiency amongst the Sales Team.
Salary, Commission & Reviews:
• Salary: Base Commensurate with Experience. Additional performance commissions available.
• Reviews and evaluations will occur at the end of Month 3 and Month 6.