Enventys Partners is seeking a skilled artisan who is able to effectively create the high quality visual and functional prototypes that our clients expect. An ideal candidate will have a portfolio that reflects his/her attention to detail and ability to correctly produce high quality models, parts, and/or test fixtures. This person will have experience in the methods, materials, and techniques to output quality models quickly while maintaining our high standards of precision.
Our model making and prototype fabrication staff work within our multidisciplinary product development team. These team members work alongside our industrial designers, mechanical and electrical engineers. They must possess the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to and execute on the design intent of each program.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast paced product development consultancy. Attitude is extremely important. Ambition, desire to grow, willingness to build a team, and a relentless work ethic are essential attributes.
- Be part of creating exceptional, innovative, and commercially successful products.
- Bring a “Renaissance Man” skill set, ideally with strong machining (CNC & Manual), metal fabrication, RTV mold making, finishing, painting, plastics fabrication (thermoforming, bonding, finishing…), welding, and basic wiring/electronic.
- Play well with others! Enhance professional and respectful collaboration with the whole development team.
- Must be an accomplished machinist and fabricator
- Proficiency in the safe and effective operation of machine equipment
- Ability to accurately assess time requirements for quotation purposes
- Experience with RTV mold making, silicone and PU part production
- Experience in creation of soft goods and sewing methods is a plus
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong Finishing and Painting (especially of 3D printed parts, SLA, SLS, FDM)