The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute email marketing campaigns for our clients. The position will work with and report to the Director of Email Marketing.
- Create, coordinate, and deliver email communications
- Track and report email campaigns
- Implement data capture and list growth strategies
- Be a good teammate: Work with internal and external team members to ensure search projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Stay current in your field: Research, test and promote search marketing best practices for the company and our clients.
- Solve problems: Proactively identify and address client issues and facilitate resolutions to problems when discovered.
- A four-year degree in marketing, business, or development.
- 1 year minimum of email marketing experience
- HTML/CSS experience
- Strong writing skills
- Graphic/photo editing skills
- Data management skills (data files, Excel spreadsheets, etc.)
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Experience with MailChimp or other ESP platform
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Optin Monster or other data capture tools
- Agency experience
- Startup experience
- Positive involvement in the email marketing community