The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute organic SEO, PPC, and Internet marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Focus on success: Propose, design, execute, and measure search marketing tactics that achieve our clients’ campaign goals of increased visits, sales, ticket amount, and purchase frequency.
- Be a good teammate: Work with internal and external team members to ensure search projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Stay current in your field: Research, test and promote search marketing best practices for the company and our clients.
- Solve problems: Proactively identify and address client issues and facilitate resolutions to problems when discovered.
- Take the lead: Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A four year degree in marketing, business, or development.
- Two or more years of work history in internet marketing.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWord and Microsoft Ad Center
- Ability to run Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads
- Intermediate or better HTML and CSS experience.
- Intermediate or better experience with WordPress
- At least two years of experience managing paid search campaigns
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO technology
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Google Analytics and PPC Certifications
- Agency experience
- Startup experience
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community