Enventys Partners is a turnkey product launch company, specializing in developing disruptive products and executing digital marketing plans for a wide range of global clients. We focus on tangible technologies, consumer goods, and startups, and aim to add value wherever we can, from research and conception to go-to-market strategy, ongoing sales, and more.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant who can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day communication with Enventys Partners’ client base, excellent customer service, and ensuring that all clients are satisfied and informed. The Client Services Manager will also be responsible for relaying client concerns to the relevant teams to speedy resolution.
Additionally, the Client Services Manager will provide project management and strategic oversight of the campaigns that they are responsible for, and work closely with a PR specialist, a Content Marketing specialist, and a Facebook Advertising specialist.
The successful applicant will have a thorough understanding of all of Enventys Partners lines of service in order to manage client relationships in the verticals of crowdfunding, advertising, and general digital marketing. Digital marketing agency experience is a plus.
- Maintains close and frequent contact with clients, and strengthens rapport between the company and the client.
- Handles all client issues quickly and effectively.
- Provides clients with regular updates on the status of their marketing efforts.
- Coordinates with management to ensure messaging is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Demonstrates effective knowledge of print, electronic and Internet media, particularly those that impact client activities.
- Writes effectively for various media as required.
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency.
- Presents key milestone deliverables to clients.
- Assists in the development of plans and proposals.
- Provides project management support to the campaigns.
- Provides strategic campaign oversight on all campaigns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing account management
- Proven track record of maintaining client relations
- Knowledge of traditional marketing communications and cross-channel integration.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless account service
- Exceptional focus on details
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with standard office technology including Google Drive and Microsoft Office programs