The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
Enventys Partners is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our business development team. An ideal candidate will have relevant prior on-the-job experience, a passion for startups, and a business and/or marketing degree.
- Executes day-to-day activities, including client research, prospect vetting, meeting preparation/scheduling, and various sales functions.
- Provides professional customer service as the “face of the business”, answers high-level questions, validates and routes prospects.
- Maintains close and frequent contact and prevents stagnation with clients by ensuring they adhere to our due diligence process and receive timely responses to inquiries.
- Works in the intersection of our administrative, marketing, and sales departments adding continuity amongst them and ensuring project quality.
- Works in tandem with Enventys Partners Business Development staff to evaluate opportunities, perform due diligence, schedule and take meetings, and close deals.
- Demonstrates and articulates to clients a comprehensive understanding of our capabilities, areas of expertise, and focus.
- Assists in drafting proposals and intelligently crafted follow up emails/calls to prospective clients.
- Effectively and efficiently processes all inbound business.
- Manages outbound sales efforts for live crowdfunding projects.
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of sales and/or startup experience.
- Proven track record of closing business.
- A well-rounded thinker and incredibly fast learner. Any digital marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless service.
- Exceptional focus on details.
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Primary responsibilities: The primary function of this individual will be to manage and improve a well-defined evaluation and sales process while being the first point of contact for most prospective clients. The
- individual will also be responsible for selling Enventys Partners product development and marketing services. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the Company hits monthly revenue goals.
- Other skills should include:
- Familiarity with best-in-class sales and communication tools (i.e. CRM platforms, Google Suite, etc).
- Impeccable writing abilities as it relates to client follow ups and proposal writing.
- Crowdfunding knowledge or experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines.
- Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility.