Enventys Partners is a vertically-integrated product development, crowdfunding and inbound marketing agency. The award-winning agency combines product development services, that take entrepreneurs and established companies from napkin sketch to production, with digital marketing expertise to bring innovative products to market. Enventys Partners has raised more than $100 million for clients through crowdfunding and been involved in the development, prototyping, launching and/or marketing of over 1,000 products.
We are a close-knit team; an extended family that we’re all proud to contribute to. Our hope is that you are truly an exceptional individual with talent, skills, a winning attitude and uncommonly high motivation. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. We are looking for candidates that fit within the following categories.
Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors. Need positive attitude and willingness to grow with the position.
- Degree in accounting/finance or equivalent business experience of at least three (3) years
- Experience with Quickbooks (Enterprise and/or Premier)
- Understanding of the full accounting/bookkeeping cycle
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word and Google Sheets
- Proven track record in A/P, A/R and Credit Card reconciliations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Possesses excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Honesty and integrity a must
- Ability to work well under pressure while multi-tasking
- Ability to understand and explain accounting transactions
- Must possess excellent email and telephone etiquette/professional skills
- Must be equally a self-starter and a Team Player
Please email your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org