We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join our crowdfunding team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day communication with our crowdfunding clients, nurturing those relationships to provide excellent customer service and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams within Enventys Partners to ensure seamless execution of projects and deliver exceptional results for our clients. The Account Manager will also be responsible for relaying client concerns to the relevant internal teams for a speedy resolution.
Additionally, the Account Manager will provide strategic oversight of the campaigns that they are responsible for and work closely with a team of PR Specialists, Content Marketing Specialists, Facebook Advertising Specialists, Email Marketing Specialists, a Project Manager and more.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, and we are fast-paced, so we need an applicant who can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and also be a self-starter.
Digital marketing agency experience is a plus.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for crowdfunding clients, building strong and trusted relationships
- Serves as a liaison between our crowdfunding clients, internal teams, and management
- Understand clients’ business objectives, product offerings, and target audience to provide strategic guidance and support
- Maintains close and frequent contact with clients, and strengthens rapport between the company and the client
- Presents and strategizes on key milestone deliverables to clients
- Handles all client issues quickly and effectively
- Provides clients with regular updates on the status of marketing efforts
- Monitors campaign performance and works with the specialized team to provide regular reports to clients
- Works directly with the team to ensure that all marketing efforts are cohesive, leading to a successful campaign and meeting client goals
- Upsells ongoing, long-term e-commerce marketing plans to crowdfunding clients
- Proactively identifies opportunities for account growth and upselling additional services
- Demonstrates effective knowledge of digital marketing
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, account management highly preferred
- Proven track record of maintaining and improving client relations
- Knowledge of traditional marketing communications and cross-channel integration
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless account service
- Exceptional focus on details and highly organized
- Results-oriented, with the ability to accomplish project and agency goals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with standard office technology, including Google Suite
Benefits (not comprehensive):
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Remote or Hybrid role – our team members in Charlotte, NC get together in the office once a week, on Tuesdays, but it’s always open!
- Generous PTO policy that recognizes that we all have lives outside of work, as well as parental leave
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Competitive compensation, including bonuses from peer to peer
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses
- Open communication with management on company direction
- A team of leading Digital Marketing experts, who are humble, warm, hungry to learn and innovate, and willing to help you along the way
At Enventys Partners, we pride ourselves on our team members.