Enventys Partners is the industry’s only full-service, turnkey product launch agency. We combine start-to-finish, all-encompassing product development services with digital marketing expertise to create innovative products and bring them to market.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver stunning designs under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creation of web design, logos, icons, package design, trade show booth design and other graphics for all of Enventys Partners’ clients.
- Conceptualize themes, seasonal campaigns and brand marketing
- Create web designs, logos, icons, online advertisement images, infographics, press inserts and other graphics according to best practices
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver graphics on time and to the highest standards
- Assist in the creation of the digital portfolio for sales support.
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development
- Review, proof and edit work
- Slice PSDs to CSS and HTML for implementation by our development team
- Partner with other departments to create cohesive designs and overall continuity on digital campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of digital best practices across all platforms
- Collaborate with developers, designers, content marketers and product engineers to translate marketing strategies into compelling, executable design concepts and solutions
- Monitor and ensure quality of all deliverables
- Work closely with with Director of Integrated Marketing and Director of Client Services to understand the customer experience and collaborate on production needs based on website updates
- Develop landing page experiences per business needs, partnerships and custom campaigns
- 2+ years professional web design experience, preferably within a creative or agency environment
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Working knowledge of the technology behind PPC and online advertising
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to design PSD ready for markup, taking into consideration how it looks, how it works and how it will be used
- Comprehensive understanding of web and ad design
- An exceptional eye for design, styles and design trends and innovation
- Strong UI/UX Understanding
- Demonstrates clear reasoning in design decisions
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals