Enventys Partners is the industry’s only full-service, turnkey product launch agency. We combine start-to-finish, all-encompassing product development services with digital marketing expertise to create innovative products and bring them to market.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
We are looking for a talented PPC Campaign Manager to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute paid Internet marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will own the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management.
- Focus on success: Propose, design, execute, and measure paid search marketing tactics that achieve our clients’ campaign goals of increased visits, sales, ticket amount, and purchase frequency.
- Build client relationships: Develop a working relationship with our clients based on accountability, availability, and empathy.
- Be a good teammate: Work with internal and external team members to ensure search projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Stay current in your field: Research, test and promote search marketing best practices for the company and our clients.
- Solve problems: Proactively identify and address client issues and facilitate resolutions to problems when discovered.
- Take the lead: Demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A four year degree in marketing, business, or development.
- Two or more years of work history in internet marketing.
- At least two years of experience managing paid search campaigns
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing accounts and client relations.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Intermediate or better HTML and CSS experience.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Microsoft Ad Center
- Intermediate knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology