Enventys Partners is seeking rock star Entry Level Design Engineers to work within our multidisciplinary product development team. These team members could be described as an inventor’s best friend. They must possess the skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate invention, but have the insight, focus, and vision to move forward into truly innovative solutions. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a history of creative problem solving, and will have hands on experience. These individuals need to have sound knowledge of engineering principles, and manufacturing processes. Working together with our Senior Engineers, industrial designers, marketers, brand strategists, vendors, and clients, Design Engineers will participate in benchmarking research, propose manufacturing techniques, inspire unique function possibilities, select production materials, manage all levels of prototyping, and produce production CAD data and documentation. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast paced product development consultancy. Attitude is extremely important. Ambition, desire to grow, willingness to build a team, and a relentless work ethic are essential attributes.
- Be part of creating exceptional, innovative, and commercially successful products.
- Add technical insight, creative mechanical problem solving and inspiration to early product development activities, brainstorming, ideation and benchmarking research.
- Bring an exceptional understanding of mechanisms, mechanical systems, and ideally electromechanical systems.
- Very effectively communicate ideas, research findings, and regulatory considerations.
- Play well with others! Enhance professional and respectful collaboration with the whole development team.
- React well to constructive feedback
- Self-starting team player
- Excellent, creative problem solving skills
- Proficiency with current CAD modeling and engineering tools (Solidworks & Creo Preferred)
- Ability to efficiently document mechanical assemblies, prints, and BOM creation
- Plastic component design
- Strong DFMA skills, knowledge of materials & processes
- FEA and part analysis for material selection and FOS calculations
- Prototyping skills and ability to adapt components as necessary
- Interest in new technologies and state of the art materials
- Experience with handling electronic components and software
- Effective time management skills
- A willingness and desire to learn
Company: Enventys Partners
Location: Charlotte, NC