Enventys Partners is a turnkey product launch company, specializing in developing disruptive products and executing digital marketing plans for a wide range of global clients. We focus on tangible technologies, consumer goods, and startups, and aim to add value wherever we can, from research and conception to go-to-market strategy, ongoing sales, and more.
The successful applicant, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, must be passionate about startups and technology as we are a growing global agency. We foster a fun and creative environment, but we are fast-paced and need an applicant that can deliver under demanding deadlines. The candidate will have a do-what-it-takes attitude and be a self-starter.
Enventys Partners is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our business development team. An ideal candidate will have relevant prior on-the-job experience, a passion for startups, and a business and/or marketing degree.
- Executes day-to-day activities, including client research, prospect vetting, meeting preparation/scheduling, and various sales functions.
- Provides professional customer service as the “face of the business”, answers high-level questions, validates and routes prospects.
- Maintains close and frequent contact and prevents stagnation with clients by ensuring they adhere to our due diligence process and receive timely responses to inquiries.
- Works in the intersection of our administrative, marketing, and sales departments adding continuity amongst them and ensuring project quality.
- Works in tandem with Enventys Partners Business Development staff to evaluate opportunities, perform due diligence, schedule and take meetings, and close deals.
- Demonstrates and articulates to clients a comprehensive understanding of our capabilities, areas of expertise, and focus.
- Assists in drafting proposals and intelligently crafted follow up emails/calls to prospective clients.
- Effectively and efficiently processes all inbound business.
- Manages outbound sales efforts for live crowdfunding projects.
- Ensures that supervisors are kept fully informed regarding activities and plans of individuals and clients.
- Follows Agency procedure requirements to maintain workflow efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of sales and/or startup experience.
- Proven track record of closing business.
- A well-rounded thinker and incredibly fast learner. Any digital marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with clients and internal staff to provide seamless service.
- Exceptional focus on details.
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and agency goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Primary responsibilities: The primary function of this individual will be to manage and improve a well-defined evaluation and sales process while being the first point of contact for most prospective clients. The individual will also be responsible for selling Enventys Partners product development and marketing services. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the Company hits monthly revenue goals.
Other skills should include:
- Familiarity with best-in-class sales and communication tools (i.e. CRM platforms, Google Suite, etc).
- Impeccable writing abilities as it relates to client follow ups and proposal writing.
- Crowdfunding knowledge or experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines.
- Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility.